Agreements and Faqs
How This All Works.
When photographing with Pawsome Portraits, this is what you can expect. I promise to make the experience and enjoyable one where you will be happy in the end with the images.
* We will go over the right photography service and package for you and confirm the price.
* We will talk about a location and time that works for all of us, and once that's been confirmed a non-refundable retainer payment is made to secure that date and time.
* To secure your session a non-refundable retainer is required with final payment due the day of the session in the form of cash, paypal, venmo or credit card.
* Bring toys and treats your pet loves we want to make sure your pet also has a great time during their session.
* Bring a copy of your pets rabies certificate with you.
* After the session you will receive a link to a proof gallery where you can pick your final images to download (# agreed upon) and if you also wanted prints, you can star the images you want printed.
You may chose to have the session at home, the studio in San Francisco. if you chose to want to shoot outdoors (dogs only) your dog must have good recall commands and you must also make sure to have a copy of your rabies certificate with you. Pawsome Portraits is not responsible for lost or stolen animals, injuries or a reactive pet.
* If a location (private or government) requires admission, permits or rental fees, those prices are not included in the normal service rate. You may arrange those fees before the session. If you require I coordinate those fees payment for those fees will need to be due at the time I pay those fees to cover the costs and you will receive a receipt to confirm that the admission, permits or rental fees have been paid for for the date of the session.
* If travel is required outside SF or the Peninsula there may be a travel fee which will be calculated and added to the invoice. Travel fee's will be discussed before finalization.
We Cannot Photograph Your Pet If The Following Applies.
* You do not show your pet's certificate of vaccine. *Remember: It must be renewed once ayear
* You do not use flea preventative on a regular basis.
* Your pet has a contagious sickness or diseases such as - skin diseases, chronic diseases,has a cold, etc., or if your pet has a serious health problem.
* Your dog has a serious problem with constant barking, not being friendly to other pets, hasa biting problem, or marking indoors. Dogs with these problems are up for discussion; weare willing to work with your dog and do basic training.
* Your pet is menstruating.
Bring The Following
* An up to date vaccination certificate.
* Your photo ID.
* Treats, food, toys.
* Medications your pet is on must be administered prior to the shoot.
* Your pet's veterinarians information for emergencies. (Name, Phone Number and Address)
* Make sure your pet looks dashing and is washed (if required) the day prior to the session so they look their best.
* Bring a collar and leash.
* Pawsome Portraits is not responsible for lost and stolen pets during the session.
*Pawsome Portraits is not responsible if your dog becomes injured, or ill during the session.
* Pawsome Portraits is not responsible if your dog injures or maimes another pet or people and is the responsibility of the owner.
Reschedule, Cancel or No Show
* When the non-refundable retainers is paid I will reserve the date and time agreed up, I will not accept any other clients for that date and time. In the event of a reschedule, cancellation or no show, all monies shall be retained by Pawsome Portraits to offset its loss of business for the day.
* After confirmation of your session reservation, any changes to the date and time will be subjected to a $50.00 rescheduling fee and any fees for rescheduling admissions, permits or rental fee will be paid for by you (the client).
* Subsequent reschedules would be subject to subsequent reschedule fees. In cases of reschedules, the initial $50 payment may be applied toward outstanding reschedule fees instead of the package price. In cases of multiple reschedules, an additional $50 non-refundable payment may be required before a new time slot is reserved.
* Forms of payment I accept are Cash, Paypal, Venmo, and Credit Card.
* To book a session a non-refundable retainer will need to be paid to secure the date and time of the session. Final payment is due the day of the session.
* The non-refundable retainer is applied towards the total amount of the session.
Image Use, Dog Model Release, Print Release,
* As photographer, images created by me are my work and property. As the subject of the photos, you will sign a model release form to grant use of your likeness. As sponsoring client of the photo session, you will receive rights to use the images delivered to you. For each photo session, we will have two documents for photo rights:
* The first document is the model release form, which will be signed by you, granting me permission to use photos from our session, such as for promotional purposes including my website and social media channels. The model release form is due before we start photographing.
* The second document is the print release, which grants you permission to use photos from our session for personal purposes. Rights for other uses -- such as advertising or commercial publication -- may be purchased for an additional amount. If you would like a customized print release, please discuss with me before the photo session. The print release will be emailed to you when you download the finished images.
* Image retouching is available for an additional fee. If you have specific requests, We can discuss this during our initial consultation.